Cross-platform Serial/TCP Terminal with Scriptable Auto-Response.
This project is the successor of my old serial-device-emulator. It’s rewritten from the ground with cross-platform mindset.
- Cross-platform: available on Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Manual device control
- Can act as Serial COM device
- Can act as TCP Client/Server
- Log everything
- Auto response using JS/C# interpreter with .NET CLR
- Install VSPE to create virtual Serial Port
- Download the app, install it, and use it
This project is possible to build thanks to following libraries:
- Eto.Forms - A cross platform desktop and mobile user interface framework.
- MvvmLightLibs - A toolkit to accelerate the creation and development of MVVM applications.
- Xam.Plugins.Settings - Read and Write Settings Plugin for Xamarin and Windows.
- FastColoredTextBox - A text editor component for .NET that allows you to create custom text editor with syntax highlighting.
- SourceTextView - A simple source code editor for Xamarin.Mac that provides support for code completion and simple syntax highlighting.
- AvalonEdit - The WPF-based text editor component used in SharpDevelop.
- Mono.TextEditor - GTK-based text editor developed by Monodevelop.
- IronPython - Implementation of the Python programming language for .NET Framework.
This project is licensed under GPL-3.0.
Copyright (C) 2018 Junian Triajianto